Christ Child News Updates
Join us as we celebrate 133 years of meeting the needs of children by together walking 133 miles!
For the past 133 years, our DC Chapter members and friends have come together to serve the children and families in need in the DC area. On July 18th, we will once again come together as a chapter in a joint effort to walk 133 miles and raise the funds needed to continue our programming.
Here's How It Will Work:
- This is a virtual event and each participant can walk or run from wherever they may be.
- Registered participants will compete for a FitBit for the most miles traveled.
- All participants registered as "Patrons" will be entered into a drawing for a Fitbit.
- Submit a photo of your total miles walked on your Fitbit, activity tracker, or health app on your smartphone by 5:00 pm on July 18. (Link will be sent out to participants)
- On the day of the event, all miles submitted will be added together as we aim to reach 133 miles as a group.
Please remember to stay safe, practice social distancing, and have fun!