Christ Child News Updates
1) The Christ Child Society Office will be closed to all members, volunteers, blanket makers, layette agency partners, and clients. There will be no in-person meetings or layette related drop-off or pick up. Scheduled meetings will be held as video or phone conferences.
2) The Girls on the Rise After-School Program will be closed for two weeks.
3) The volunteer tutoring program will be suspended.
4) We will not be utilizing volunteers at The Opportunity Shop for the next two weeks.
5) The School Counseling Program will follow the guidance of their respective schools.
Please note that all employees are accessible by email and office phone during this time. With the use of technology we will be able to continue the business operations of The Society and modify our services in accordance with suggested best practices for the situation.
Please feel free to contact the office with questions and note that all of the staff extensions are listed in the telephone directory as well as online at www.christchilddc.org/board.
Thank you for your flexibility and willingness to work with us during these challenging times.