Christ Child News Updates
1) All of the Christ Child Society office staff, school based and Girls on the Rise social workers, and Op Shop staff are working remotely to keep the programs and services going for the children and families in need in our community.
2) The Opportunity Shop has moved to an online platform – opshop.givesmart.com
3) The Girls on the Rise Virtual After School Program meets daily Monday – Friday at 3:00 pm
4) The School Social Workers are meeting regularly with their students, families and schools through virtual platforms
5) The Layette Program continues to meet the numerous and daily requests for diapers, wipes, and layettes. All items are ordered and delivered directly to the families.
6) We are sending yarn to our knitters so they can continue to make the beautiful blankets for new mothers.
Please note that all employees are accessible by email and office phone during this time. With the use of technology we will be able to continue the business operations of The Society and modify our services in accordance with suggested best practices for the situation.
Please feel free to contact the office with questions and note that all of the staff extensions are listed in the telephone directory as well as online at www.christchilddc.org/board.
Thank you for your flexibility and willingness to work with us during these challenging times.